Former President George W. Bush and former Vice President Dick Cheney
are the worst war criminals in modern history. They should be indicted,
arrested, tried in court, convicted, and imprisoned for their war
crimes. Their illegal and immoral invasions and occupations of Iraq and
Afghanistan violated the U.S. Constitution, the United Nations Charter,
Geneva Convention, Nuremberg Convention, and The Hague Convention
relating to war crimes and crimes against humanity.
Because of their reckless U.S. military aggressions, thousands of
Iraqis, Afghans, Americans and other peoples dragged into their phony
war on terror died, while millions of refugees were uprooted and
displaced from their homes after American planes had carpet-bombed
cities, towns and villages of Iraq and Afghanistan with prohibited
Depleted Uranium (DU) weapons, killed civilians, women and children,
destroyed their entire infrastructures, and caused famine, starvation,
and widespread radioactive contamination much greater than those caused
by the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshina and Nagasaki in Japan that
ended World War Two.
Bush and Cheney justified
their military offensives as "self-defense" and "preemptive war"
allegedly because Afghanistan was involved in the 9/11 terrorist
attacks on the United States, while President Saddam Hussein of Iraq
had weapons of mass destruction and link to Osama bin Laden and Al
Qaeda that had masterminded 9/11. But later they were disproved as
great deceptions and Bush and Cheney were found to be motivated only by
oil and profit.
The enormity and gravity of their
war crimes are staggering. What Bush and Cheney committed during their
eight years in office at the White House may be compared to what
Dictator Adolf Hitler of Germany and Admiral Hideki Tojo of Japan
committed during World War Two. Hitler exterminated the Jews and
overrun Europe, while Tojo's imperial military bombed Pearl Harbor and
butchered conquered nations of Southeast Asia.
Now out of office, Bush and Cheney are still only fugitives from
justice. Why they have not yet been prosecuted, if at all, is
mind-boggling. Eyewitnesses, official documents and scientific evidence
of their war crimes are available to convict them if they were indicted
before the United Nations International Court of Justice at The Hague,
Netherlands, or in the United States as former noted California
prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi has advocated in his book, The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder. This is no exaggeration. Facts are facts and truth is truth. Consider the Following related events:
• Tokyo Public War Crimes Trial Finds Bush "Guilty" of Genocide in Afghanistan.
• Brussels Public War Crimes Trial Rules that Bush Privatized the Iraq War for Oil and Profit.
• Bush's Addiction to War Dates Back to His Banker Grandfather's Support of Hitler.
• Vincent Bugliosi's book The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder.
• Arrest Warrants Issued for Bush and Cheney in Vermont by a Referendum Vote.
• Government Drops Case Against First Army Resister Who Called Iraq War Illegal.
• UN Secretary General Declares that Bush-Cheney Iraq War violated UN Charter.
• Petitions Filed with United Nations Urging that Bush and Cheney be Indicted for War Crimes.
• Bush and Cheney Fail to Perform Duty under U.S. Constitution to Protect America from 9/11.
• Human and Financial Costs of 9/11, Iraq and Afghanistan Wars Total by the Numbers.
• Lincoln and Eisenhower Warn Against Military-Industrial Complex Control of Government.
• Senator McCaskill Takes on Military-Industrial Complex for Scandal.
• Democrats in Congress Break Pledge to Impeach Bush and Cheney.
• U.S. Mainstream Media Abdicate Duty to Crusade for Truth as Public Watchdog.
• President Obama Vowed to Change Washington; Instead, Washington Has Changed Him.
• Summing Up: Will Bush and Cheney Get Away with Murder and War Crimes?
Author & Screenwriter
P.O. Box 547, Harbor City, California, United States 90710
Email: email@example.com • www.rpictures.net • www.hermierotea.com